9 January 2012

This is all about me..

Prelude
I am Abdul’satar by name but my friends nicked name me Aris which was an extraction of my surname ARILESERE. I’d prefer the name Aris to be spelt as Harriz coz it sounds more charming to me. I am 28 years of age and I am originally from the western part of Africa, Nigeria. I was brought up in Lagos Island the formal capital city of Nigeria. I have six siblings in and I am the 4th in the family. I am presently single but firmly attached. I ain’t into smoking, drinking or night out partying type, but ofcoz I love luxuries life and beautiful ladies sadly I ain’t brought up with a silver spoon.

Interest
I have a great interest in teaching, listening to music, watching movies, and surfing the net. I’m a diehard fan of 2pac Makaveli the Don and I love being around kids. My no.1 team with regards to football in ManUtd but lately they do not impress me one bit. I take pleasure in travelling around the world and mixing with people of different cultural lifestyle. 

Blogging Motive:
I am being motivated to create this blog so as to share, educate and inform every reader that visit my blog. I will be discussing about series of issues ranging from.

Africa dishes vs. others,

Health Issues

Education,

Child’s care,

Herbs and its usefulness

Peace, etc

While the topic listed above may not be instantaneously discussed at the moment but I will from time to time update my blog to keep it alive and keeping you up to date about the happenings. I will be glad to receive comments and share views with readers.

0 comments: