14 January 2012

Welcome to my world !!

Street Fame!!!
The word Street Frame was an extraction of 2PAC's song titled “Street Fame by Makaveli the Don” Don’t get me wrong I ain't a thug but if i did get a chance to be like him I would love to but without flossing in the thug stance and becoming a nuisance to the community. I am a fogey fan of 2pac but seriously i ain't into drugs nor promoting violence in my neighborhood even though I’d admired is audacity and songs to the max. It puzzled me how he managed to get so much fame all over the world and how amazingly he got his fame kick start from the street even though he was constantly tagged an outlaw. He was indeed a master class rapper and none compared to him. 

Basically the street is a continuous struggle for survival and not just to past through. Street brings fame and power to some and to others it brings shame and violence. I did not get to indulge so much on the street race though I wish I did but If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. It takes more than guts to see your enemies wishing you dead simply because you choose to stay on the street and most importantly protecting the neighborhood from intruders.

Welcome to my world
ain't a critic so I hardly condemn anyone’s actions because I ain't perfect as well. It’s a free world for all only that I hate to think we are all gonna die someday after so much struggle in life. I feel the pain and the anguish of rough life on the street; but you can't imagine it until you are in the picture. From the island I came from true thugs protect the neighborhood, encourage calm community, grab hold of the thieves, and shielded everyone against external intruders. 

When the gunshot started, cars were zooming off in top speed, shops closing up in a rush, gens switching off unreasonably, kids crying out for their mama's help, people running for cover but be rest assure the intruder are on a mission to attack, loot, destroy cars, houses and shops. 

Ask who they were and they are coming for you straight up. 
Call the cops and you are in deep shit. Oh!. 

Suddenly the street is cleared they matched in like mafias waging fear into everyone’s heart and home, when they knock your door just open without resistance, they ask you two questions your money or you life!!! Sure your life I bet. Give them your cash without no comment then you are save to live another day....

Shit happens and life goes on. What do you do expect when you are brought up from a region where aliens are coming in and creating commotion every now and then. No one can halt them, no one can dear to speak to them. They came even in board daylight with there machete, destroying almost everything they came across. When they arrived just hide or continue running and pray you don't get chased, if you are caught ill luck, move on. 

Tension everywhere, people fleeing out of their homes and shops. The unrest will continue unless something is done. Oh!.. i remembered when the cops came they arrested innocent guys and ask for cash before can they can let go of them... crazy world i guess they are bastards. As a result of demolitions of cars and houses and the cops attitudes the youth’s emerge on the street not for protesting but to give a sound warning to the intruders because we can stand it more. Murder me murder us, we ain't give shit, you can't cripple us no more..The youths brought confidence in the heart of the community a bit but they all became thugs and they got famous on the street…. (Street Fame)!!!.

As time passes they themselves become the talking point everywhere, while some of them were used for disrupting peace in other states and used as mercenaries during elections, others stay loyal to be trusted as true thugs and continue to shield our community against unwanted guest. 

Too many times I have seen the thugs vs the intruders on their battle filed.. Damn it is really bloody, broken bottles, machete, bullets, stones and blood flowing here and there... All shortcuts route connected to each other were barricaded, people were all in fear to walk distance away from home. Soon we lived in peace, we share foods, visit the thugs at the hospital and yes many of them died while protecting ass. 

I hail their courage, I morn for the deceased but they got their fame on street and some brought the shame to them. I ain't a critic, I am who I am.

Street Fame

0 comments: